Time & Location
March 28 – April 1, 2022 Georgia State University
Shifting from Management Effectiveness to Leadership Excellence
The Business Aviation Leadership Program, designed in collaboration with business aviation experts from VanAllen, is a four-day, fast-paced, highly-interactive program designed to help you earn a Certificate in Business Aviation Leadership from a nationally-ranked business school.
The Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business and VanAllen, a highly-respected business aviation consulting company, have combined forces to design a truly unique Business Aviation Leadership Certificate Program. World-class leadership professors and world-tested business aviation experts will help you transition from management effectiveness to leadership excellence.
The Business Aviation Leadership Program gives a strategic perspective supported by a blend of best practices in leadership development and best practices in business aviation, using multimedia presentations, industry case studies, and small-group exercises.
Why choose us?
Aviation and excellence
The program focuses on personal leadership effectiveness, developing emotional intelligence, building productive teams, and creating strong links between aviation operations, business strategy and value creation. Participants consistently tell us they leave the workshop more confident and optimistic about their leadership capacity, and better equipped to engage in strategy-oriented discussions.
Certified Aviation Manager (CAM)
In accordance with the approval of the Certified Aviation Manager Governing Board, attendees of this program are entitled to four points toward completing the application to take the CAM Exam. Additionally, attendees already designated as a CAM will earn four points toward recertification.
The business leadership professors and the business aviation practitioners will deliver the program content using simulation activities, multimedia presentations, industry case studies and small-group exercises.
All participants should work in the aviation industry, but not necessarily have worked at the executive level.
- Develop a competence-based leadership framework
- Understand your impact on others, and how you react in a team or leadership role
- Gain insight into your own Emotional Intelligence, and develop strategies for improvement
- Improve the quality of decisions using collaborative techniques
- Develop a methodology for driving change in your organization
- Develop peer coaching relationships that will extend beyond the week
March 28 – April 1, 2022
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business
Buckhead Center, Tower Place 200, 3348 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326:
Program begins on Monday, March 28th with a 6pm dinner (optional) and ends on Friday, April 1, 2022, mid-afternoon.
Class will be held Tuesday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
$4,500 per person, General registration fee
$4,050 per person, NBAA registration fee (contact email@example.com for discount code)
Fee covers all costs: tuition, instruction, books and materials, Business Aviation Leadership Certificate, breakfast, lunch and dinner events, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking in the Tower Place 200 parking structure.To Pay by Check / Discounts
To pay by check or to confirm eligibility and obtain the appropriate discount code, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Executive Education at 404-413-7300
- NBAA members – 10%
- Non-Profit Organizations – 10%
- Military and Veterans – 10%
- Companies sending a team of three or more – 10%
Who should attend
- Business aviation professionals who want to accelerate their success, and their careers by developing their leadership knowledge and skills
- Business aviation leaders who want to transition from being a good leader to being a great leader
- Business aviation leaders who want to create greater value by better aligning their unit with the corporation’s strategy
- Business aviation departments who want to improve team performance
All participants must work in the aviation industry, but do not necessarily have to work at the executive level.
For more information about this program, please contact VanAllen at 770-507-5001.